[orion-dev] Orion Meeting Minutes - November 25, 2014

My laptop crashed before I could save the wiki page with the meeting minutes (if only I was using Orion with auto-save!). I recreated the minutes from memory, so please take a look if you were on the call and make sure I faithfully resurrected your status updates.

Tons of "work in progress" updates this week, so Orion 8.0 is shaping up to be another feature packed release!

https://wiki.eclipse.org/Orion/Meeting_minutes/20141125

John

Back to the top