[orion-dev] Bug 444864 Orion User API needs cleanup

Hi Team,

I have pushed the last set of changes that completes the clean up of the users API and login API.

I have updated our server API at:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Orion/Server_API/Login_API
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Orion/Server_API/User_API

Let me know if there are any comments.

Significant changes:

Object member names in JSON use title case ("UserName", "HasPassword", etc). ( See https://wiki.eclipse.org/Orion/Coding_conventions#JSON ).

A user account has a UserName and FullName, old terms login, uid and name have been removed from the JSON.

It is now /login/form?username=${username}&password=${password} to login to the server, old value was login= ( and I changed it back from Password= from last week).

As much as possible we provide JSON to the APIs rather than query parameters.

A reminder that you need to rebase your org.eclipse.orion.client repo for self hosting to work again.

Cheers...
Anthony

Back to the top