Re: [orion-dev] Navigation menu on 8.0 stream

Thanks Mark, That was it.
 It did not load for me (just a white page) on private mode on Safari though but was fine after clearing.
--
Gorkem

On Sat, Nov 8, 2014 at 11:39 PM, Mark Macdonald <mamacdon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
No, the menu should work.

Can you try opening a new Incognito (or Private Mode) tab in your web browser, and accessing your Orion server from there? If the menu appears, then the problem is due to an outdated plugin metadata cache. You can fix this by loading a page on your Orion server, opening your browser's _javascript_ console, and running

localStorage.clear()

After that it should work normally.