[orion-dev] Removed IOrionCredentialsService and IOrionUserProfileService

Hi Team,

Back in Orion 3.0 and earlier we had separate user login storage and user metadata storage. To access the user login storage, you needed to use the IOrionCredentialsService and IOrionUserProfileService API.

I have now merged both login, user and metadata storage under the comnon IMetaStore API. I pushed those changes to master this afternoon to Orion 8.0.

As a result, two bundles have been removed and can be deleted from your workspace:

org.eclipse.orion.server.user.ldap
org.eclipse.orion.server.useradmin.simple

If you have any issues let me know.

Cheers...
Anthony

Back to the top