Re: [orion-dev] Bug 435067 - XSRF protection in webdavImpl.js

Hi Erwin,

webDavImpl.js is part of the WebDAV client plugin. The plugin's purpose is to be hosted on an existing WebDAV server, enabling Orion to connect to the DAV server as a file system.

I don't think it makes sense to add XSRF logic to the client plugin, until we know that the back-end DAV server is likely to support XSRF protection using the same cookie+token approach that Orion is using. This is out of our control, and I'm not even sure how cookies relate to DAV in general. So I don't see this as a high priority.

Mark