Re: [orion-dev] [flux-dev] cf-deployer button

Cross-posting to increase visibility.

McQ.

Inactive hide details for Martin Lippert ---2014/10/17 07:09:31---Hey! I am playing around with the cf-deployer button in the OMartin Lippert ---2014/10/17 07:09:31---Hey! I am playing around with the cf-deployer button in the Orion UI and I wonder whether it would b

From: Martin Lippert <mlippert@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Flux developer discussions <flux-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2014/10/17 07:09
Subject: [flux-dev] cf-deployer button
Sent by: flux-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hey!

I am playing around with the cf-deployer button in the Orion UI and I wonder whether it would be possible to embed that web application entirely in the Orion UI instead of just jumping to this other, totally different URL. So that the deployer app would integrate with Orion in the same way as the other icons on the left bar - when clicking on them, everything else beside this left bar is filled up with the content of the app that belongs to that button.

Any idea whether that is possible?

Cheers,
-Martin