[orion-dev] Styling a contributed page.link.category?

I'm using the extension points:
  - "orion.page.link.category"
  - "orion.page.link"

To add a page link category and link.

This works, but what I can't figure out is if/how I can also add some css to orion pages to actually style the button for the newly defined category.

This is what I got now:

provider.registerServiceProvider("orion.page.link.category", null, {
id: "flux",
name: "Flux",
nameKey: "Flux",
nls: "orion-plugin/nls/messages",
imageClass: "core-sprite-sites",
order: 5
});
provider.registerServiceProvider("orion.page.link", null, {
id: "flux.deployer",
name: "CF Deployer",
category: "flux",
order: 10,
uriTemplate: "https://flux-cf-deployer.cfapps.io"
});

You can see that I have used 'core-sprites-sites' so it shows a little 'globe' icon for this category.

What I would like to do instead is use "flux-sprite" for imageClass. But then I also need to be able to
somehow add some css to the page that defines how to style the "flux-sprite" class.

Is this possible? If yes, how?

Kris

PS: I'm doing this in the flux orion-node server, in this context, since we are running our own server, I could just copy the css from orion.client code base and modify it to add my 'flux-sprite' class to "images.css" but this doesn't feel like the right solution (and wouldn't be an option if I created a 'standalone' plugin to be added to the orion instance running on orionhub.

Back to the top