[orion-dev] Question on extending Orion with new smart completion algorithm

Hi,

    We're working on a project trying to extend Orion's code completion suggestions with some program analysis results. We are new to Orion and found some of the tutorials in the Wiki page helpful to get started.

    My question is whether there is a clean way to extend Orion with new smart code completion algorithms, and can anyone help us locate the current algorithms/UI that enable the code completion suggestions?

    Thanks.

Shiyi

Back to the top