Re: [orion-dev] Webtools Roadmap Questions

Hi Curtis-

Thanks for your response! Tentatively, we're interested in contributing back to the Webtools module. However, I have a few questions not covered in the contribution guide on your Wiki

1.) You mentioned IP issues around third party libraries: reading between the lines, that means no third party libraries? We're using underscore for basic data processing, but it's not vital.

2.) The size of the contributions are also not trivial, and introduce a few concepts (typedef-style definitions for HTML, ASTManager-like structure for HTML for example) that I worry may complicate things. Are there best practices for this kind of thing?

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Back to the top