[orion-dev] Webtools Roadmap Questions

Hi everyone-

I was hoping to gain a bit more information about the roadmap for the Webtools module. Namely around HTML content assist (embedded CSS, JS, quality of proposals), but a few other minor points as well. I've already browsed around existing dev resources but couldn't find anything relevant.

For some context, we've begun using Orion as our IDE framework for a consumer product targeting HTML/CSS/JS developers on an existing platform of millions of users. We've already implemented embedded hinting for HTML(as well as tag/attr/value hinting), but would prefer not to reinvent the wheel; some of us are former IDE guys, so this is old hat for us.

Any insight would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
-David

Back to the top