[orion-dev] Orion editor, nonexistant stylers

Hi,

I have a problem when I open a file in an orion editor (js script version) with a mime-type that doesn't have a matching styler script on the server.

At http://git.eclipse.org/c/orion/org.eclipse.orion.client.git/tree/bundles/org.eclipse.orion.client.editor/web/orion/editor/edit.js?id=R6_0#n285 the editor highlighter attempts to load/requires a styler script at a canonical url based on the mime-type.

But there is no error code path in the require call, so if the file doesn't exist, an exception is thrown when the response comes.

Sure, I have set a global require.onError, but it's general and doesn't have the context for a better reaction than "ignore".

In my opinion, this is a bug. Is this a known one with a bugzilla issue already filed ?

Mickaël

Back to the top