Re: [orion-dev] Not so good - Fw: Re-spinning the orion.eclipse.org server

So John and Anthony figured this out, however,  my backup that they went from was yesterday around 4pm Eastern.

If you are missing something in your Orion workspace, we should be able to retrieve it from the failed migration directory.

Talk to me and I'll dig it up.  That was my mistake.

orion.eclipse.org is back up

Ken Walker
Lead of the Orion Project at Eclipse and within IBM | Tools for the Web, On the Web
https://orionhub.org | http://wiki.eclipse.org/Orion | https://hub.jazz.net
@kwalker | @orionhub | @jazzhub

Inactive hide details for Ken Walker---2014/05/13 09:54:41 AM---Will be offline for a bit, waiting for Anthony to come in Ken WKen Walker---2014/05/13 09:54:41 AM---Will be offline for a bit, waiting for Anthony to come in Ken Walker

Ken Walker/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA

2014/05/13 09:54 AM

[orion-dev] Not so good - Fw: Re-spinning the orion.eclipse.org server

    Sent by:

orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Will be offline for a bit, waiting for Anthony to come in

Ken Walker
Lead of the Orion Project at Eclipse and within IBM | Tools for the Web, On the Web

https://orionhub.org | http://wiki.eclipse.org/Orion | https://hub.jazz.net
@kwalker | @orionhub | @jazzhub

----- Forwarded by Ken Walker/Ottawa/IBM on 2014/05/13 09:53 AM -----

Ken Walker/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA

2014/05/13 09:49 AM

[orion-dev] Re-spinning the orion.eclipse.org server
    Sent by:

orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

To apply the new settings.  Another email after I'm done.