Re: [orion-dev] Guide for authentication

After doing some more research on this, I see that that there is an orion plugin "orion.core.auth" and on the server side IAuthenticationService. Here are some questions that I could not find answers to easily.

1. What really happens when there is more than one "orion.core.auth" plugin exists? Which one gets picked? Does the server configuration for "orion.auth.name" affect what is returned from ServiceRegistry.getService("orion.core.auth") ?

2. What is the preferred way to change the login form? I can see that "orion.core.auth" plugin has a function for retrieving the url for the form is that enough? I see redirects on the server components too. Does one need both for a custom login form?

--
Gorkem