[orion-dev] Orion: Files in Unstaged Area

Dear orion developers,

We have the problem that sometimes files are listed in Orions git unstaged area

although we haven’t changed these files (at least we are not aware of making changes).

We use the Orion API.

This issue is user independent.

This issue can be reproduced by just cloning a repository with the Orion UI.

Immediately after the cloning process there are unstaged files:

Interesting that Orion mentions merge conflicts and the whole file is marked as conflict, but both versions seem to be equal.

Though the quick info says „word added“, I can’t see any difference between these versions.

I want to stress that we are not aware of making changes to these files.

The Orion build is 5.0, build date 26 Feb 2014.

Best regards

  Hergen Siefken

Back to the top