Re: [orion-dev] Running orion on a context

Hi Gorkem,
See line 68 of org.eclipse.orion.server.configurato.WebApplication for a way to use a context path when you start Jetty. If you want to run under a more typical servlet container you can use the servlet bridge as this is what some commercial products are doing.

 Regardless, adding a prefix path is not a problem as all paths that we compute are relative to the incoming request as opposed to an absolute base path like "/".

Hope this helps.
-Simon

Inactive hide details for Gorkem Ercan ---04/22/2014 11:17:00 PM---Is there a way to run Orion server on a prefix path. I am trGorkem Ercan ---04/22/2014 11:17:00 PM---Is there a way to run Orion server on a prefix path. I am trying to run orion on a url like http://a

Gorkem Ercan <gorkem.ercan@xxxxxxxxx>

orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx,

04/22/2014 11:17 PM

[orion-dev] Running orion on a context