Re: [orion-dev] Viewing new syntax highlighting

Hi Kaitlin,

New Orion plug-ins were created that register these new syntax stylings, so unless you're using a new Orion build that contains these changes these new plug-ins will not be automatically detected.  Manually loading the new plug-ins should fix this; you can load them either on the Shell page (eg.- "plugins install <self-host-url>/plugins/languages/cpp/cppPlugin.html") or on the User Settings > Plugins page.

Grant

From:        Kaitlin Johnson Huben <kjh2141@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx,
Date:        04/04/2014 10:59 AM
Subject:        [orion-dev] Viewing new syntax highlighting
Sent by:        orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all,

I'm working under Ken (with the Open Academy group) on implementing some new syntax highlighting. He mentioned that highlighting for C/C++ was implemented recently, and I see the changes in my repo from yesterday. However, when I open a C source file, I still don't see the syntax highlighting; I know one of my teammates was having a similar issue. Is there something else that needs to be done to view the new syntax highlighting once it's implemented?

Thanks!
orion-dev mailing list
orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx