Re: [orion-dev] How do I enable content assist for JQuery on OrionHub?

Thanks Bob (He sent this note to the list  after a conversation we had as a placeholder for a plan item)
The workflow we need to iron out is how we can make it trivially easy for a developer to  take a type definition from DefinitelyTyped (or their own) and use it to create an index we can use for content assist.
I'll open follow-up and bugs etc. next week
-Simon

Inactive hide details for Bob Fraser ---03/18/2014 05:50:37 PM---I would like to use OrionHub to develop a Web app using JQueryBob Fraser ---03/18/2014 05:50:37 PM---I would like to use OrionHub to develop a Web app using JQuery. I hear that I may be able to add an

Bob Fraser <bobfraser1@xxxxxxxxx>

orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx,

03/18/2014 05:50 PM

[orion-dev] How do I enable content assist for JQuery on OrionHub?

    Sent by:

orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I would like to use OrionHub to develop a Web app using JQuery. I hear that I may be able to add an index to enable content assist for JQuery.

Please let us know if/how this can be done.

Thanks,
orion-dev mailing list
orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx