[orion-dev] GSoC 2014 - Implementing responsive pages for Orion

Hello,

I'm interested in participate in GSoC 2014 and i would like to participate in The eclipse fundation, to help in orion project, on idea Implementing responsive pages for orion.

I have some knowledgements of HTML/CSS, PHP and _javascript_. I also know java and python programming and i have a few knowledgements of c programming.

I would like to know what i need to submit my proposal and, if possible, know more details about thos GSoC idea.

Emanuel

Back to the top