Re: [orion-dev] GSoC 2014 - Add visualisation of git history to the Orion log page

On Sat, Mar 15, 2014 at 7:11 AM, Vidura Mudalige <vbmudalige@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thank you very much for providing me some guidance to understand this project. I like to do this as a Google Summer of Code student. Can I see a source code regarding this application? Or any similar code. Because I don't know how to get the source code to understand how it works. Can somebody help me with this? It will help me a lot to plan the project.

follow the instructions here to get the sources

See https://wiki.eclipse.org/Category:Orion for wiki pages related to Orion

--
Matthias

Back to the top