[orion-dev] (no subject)

Hello,

I am a BSc(Eng) Undergraduate from University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka studying Computer Science and Engineering.

I have been quite attracted  by the project idea "Add visualisation of git history to the Orion log page". I am a proficient java developer and also I have a good knowledge about _javascript_ and PHP. I want to get involved in this developer community. I got an basic idea about 'The Orion Project' by watching a youtube video [1]. Also I read some wikis regarding this project[2] and I forked the git repository from http://www.eclipse.org/orion/

It is very helpful if you can provide some information about the project so that I can start on the project soon.

Regards
Vidura Mudalige

[1]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdI1ZztrvkE
[2]https://wiki.eclipse.org/Orion/Getting_Started_with_Orion