[orion-dev] New hub.jazz.net up

Everything is in with the exception of the import .git exclusion change I believe (well that was going in).

Waiting on a Jazz SCM file system change for the relative URL Images but the other two file systems work on Prod.

Anything else we want in before Pulse?

Mark we might need to look at the touch nav menu? I said it worked fine on beta3 but looks a bit off on hub.  McQ can you try on hub?

Ken Walker
Lead of the Orion Project at Eclipse and within IBM | Tools for the Web, On the Web
https://orionhub.org | http://wiki.eclipse.org/Orion | https://hub.jazz.net
@kwalker | @orionhub

Back to the top