Re: [orion-dev] Worth my/our time adding Category:Orion to wiki pages?

This would actually be a developer feature.

While it is cumbersome to keep track of Orion wiki changes in the flood that is
https://wiki.eclipse.org/Special:RecentChanges
it is almost effortless to keep track of them via
https://wiki.eclipse.org/Special:RecentChangesLinked/Category:Orion --
provided they are categorized.

So I would still be up to the task unless there are tools to do it or
risk the category will break document extraction.

Adrian

On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 4:23 PM, John Arthorne <John_Arthorne@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Adrian, thanks for doing that! I would say don't bother adding the
> category to all the documentation pages. As long as the root
> Orion/Documentation page shows up then people will find the documentation
> when browsing the category page. If we put the tag on every single doc page
> I think it will just clutter up the category page and not add a lot of extra
> value.
>
> John

Back to the top