[orion-dev] Information Request: node_app_socket.js

Hi everyone,

I'm looking to add a socket connection to the node.js server so that I can connect the client to a server process (basically using socket.io as a pipe). However, I found that we're already using socket.io as part of this node_app_socket.js file, but I'm not quite sure what it's doing. Can someone give me an idea of where I can find out more about this file and what it's doing? Thanks!

Best,
Jonathan

Back to the top