Re: [orion-dev] account creation on localhost

awesome, thanks guys!

Chris

On Tue, Jan 7, 2014 at 9:36 AM, Ken Walker <Ken_Walker@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Orion/Server_admin_guide#Allowing_users_to_create_accounts

By default this should be allowed.  Like if you just download an Orion server and run it you can create accounts.

Ken Walker
Co-Lead Eclipse Orion Project | Tools for the Web, On the Web
http://orionhub.org | http://wiki.eclipse.org/Orion
@kwalker | @orionhub

Inactive hide details for Chris Conley ---01/07/2014 01:10:46 AM---Hi guys, So I'm working on bug 417709, resending email confiChris Conley ---01/07/2014 01:10:46 AM---Hi guys, So I'm working on bug 417709, resending email confirmations for new

Chris Conley <itsme@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx,

01/07/2014 01:10 AM

[orion-dev] account creation on localhost

    Sent by:

orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi guys,

So I'm working on bug 417709, resending email confirmations for new accounts, but for the life of me I can not figure out how to get my local build to give me the option to create accounts. I'm stuck here http://files.chrcon.com/asdasd.png, and I know that the controls are there, they're just hidden http://files.chrcon.com/qweqwe.png. I've been playing around with orion.conf unsuccessfully, any advice?

Thanks

Chris