Re: [orion-dev] GitHub mirrors of Orion

Thanks for chiming in.

We would indicate our desire to move to Gerrit only and improve our integration for doing that.  So we might not immediately remove the repos until such time that our documentation for using Gerrit with Orion patches is well understood and completely useable only using Orion and the Gerrit web UI (vs. requiring cmd line Git or Eclipse UI).

Ken Walker
Co-Lead Eclipse Orion Project | Tools for the Web, On the Web
http://orionhub.org | http://wiki.eclipse.org/Orion
@kwalker | @orionhub

Inactive hide details for "Kowalski, Francois-Xavier" ---12/18/2013 02:24:53 PM---Hello Ken, {1st time I am jumping into a disc"Kowalski, Francois-Xavier" ---12/18/2013 02:24:53 PM---Hello Ken, {1st time I am jumping into a discussion here}

"Kowalski, Francois-Xavier" <francois-xavier.kowalski@xxxxxx>

Orion developer discussions <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,

12/18/2013 02:24 PM

Re: [orion-dev] GitHub mirrors of Orion

    Sent by:

orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Ken,

{1st time I am jumping into a discussion here}

using the GitHub mirrors is explicitly mentioned in the Orion developer workflow to get code from the outside proposed for inclusion into Orion via GitHub Pull-Requests (PR). Would that workflow be update with another review/comment/merge tool? If not, I would request to keep the GitHub account (although we have not —yet— submitted any code).

br.

—FiX

On 18 Dec 2013, at 20:07, Ken Walker <Ken_Walker@xxxxxxxxxx<