Re: [orion-dev] Graphical Editors

On 02/12/2013 12:15 PM, Silenio Quarti wrote:
 This should allow graphical editors to be integrated with Orion.

Has anyone thought about using Node-RED as an example integration? That would certainly be a cool demo. I was just at an IoT conference so maybe my perspective is skewed a bit, but it seems like Node-RED is getting a lot of interest. And it's a fine example of an open source graphical editor in _javascript_.

--
Mike Milinkovich
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top