[orion-dev] Search back on orion.eclipse.org

After the latest deployment the search indexer seems to be back in shape. Please report any problems you see in search, with concrete cases if possible. I am still working out the underlying cause, but it looks like our local White Hat developer had a project called "ð© ". There was an inconsistency in the metadata for this project, either due to migration or due to subsequent hacking after the migration. The indexer failed on this inconsistency and I have made a fix in the indexer so it will tolerate the inconsistency. I will enter some bugs on this with more details shortly.

John

Back to the top