From:        Adrian Aichner <adrian.aichner@xxxxxxxxx>
To:        orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:        2013/10/24 04:35 PM
Subject:        [orion-dev] (on orion/master using old orion workspace on local server) TypeError: Cannot call method 'set' of undefined
Sent by:        orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi All!
I was also struggling with
HTTP ERROR: 404
Problem accessing /index.html. Reason:

    ProxyServlet: /index.html

Powered by Jetty:/

Starting with new eclipse SDK workspaces and importing the local clones for orion.client and orion.server, setting target platform, Run configuration web-ide.conf did not work.
It seems the step I was missing in the GIT perspective was to "Synchronize workspace".
After I did that for both git clones I was able to reach my local orion server running on port 8443 (modified web-ide.conf).
The problem I am left with now is following notification when I try to open any source file in the Editor in my eclipse-orion-workspace:
TypeError: Cannot call method 'set' of undefined

I saw same commit messages in previous months about metadata and server workspace format changes.
Are there any tools to migrate metadata and server workspace format changes?
I haven't found anything in the orion meeting minutes.
Would be thankful for any pointers!
orion-dev mailing list
orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx