[orion-dev] Duplicate search results on orion.eclipse.org

Several of you mentioned seeing duplicate search results on orion.eclipse.org after the workspace move. This was caused by stale search index entries referring to the old workspace location. Our upgrade and restart scripts usually flush the search indexes, but those scripts also needed updating to clean the indexes in the new workspace location. I have updated the scripts, restarted the server, and I'm no longer seeing duplicates. If you see any other strange search results, ping me or better yet open a bug.

John

Back to the top