[orion-dev] Committers please help with N&N input

I am working on Orion 4.0 New & Noteworthy. For my transgression of being on holiday for M1, I have the pleasure of collecting entries for the past two milestones. Committers please look through bugs you have fixed in M1 and M2, and add the "noteworthy" keyword in bugzilla for any work that you think is worth hearing about. If you have done major work not captured in any bug, now is a good time to enter one ;)

I have done a first pass through the bugs and identified the following so far. If you see something missing from this list please add it!

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?keywords=noteworthy%2C%20&keywords_type=allwords&list_id=6921878&resolution=FIXED&classification=Eclipse&query_format=advanced&bug_status=RESOLVED&bug_status=VERIFIED&bug_status=CLOSED&target_milestone=4.0%20M1&target_milestone=4.0%20M2&product=Orion

Thanks,
John

Back to the top