-Libing
[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Orion/Documentation/User_Guide/Reference/Git_Status_page#Showing_patch
[2] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Orion/Documentation/User_Guide/Reference/Git_Status_page

Inactive hide details for Ken Walker---06/13/2013 12:24:52 PM---http://wiki.eclipse.org/Orion/Documentation/Todo3.0 This is a sKen Walker---06/13/2013 12:24:52 PM---http://wiki.eclipse.org/Orion/Documentation/Todo3.0 This is a starting list of the pages that need t

From: Ken Walker/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Date: 06/13/2013 12:24 PM
Subject: [orion-dev] Updating Orion Wiki for R3.0
Sent by: orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Orion/Documentation/Todo3.0

This is a starting list of the pages that need to be updated for R3.0. If you are working on a page, please edit this page and put your name as working on it. Then mark it complete when it's done.

Thanks,

Ken Walker
Co-Lead Eclipse Orion Project | Tools for the Web, On the Web

http://orionhub.org | http://wiki.eclipse.org/Orion
@kwalker | @orionhub