Re: [orion-dev] Accepted to GSoC

Welcome Chris!  If you want, send me an email ken_walker {@} ca.ibm.com

I'll hook you up with a few people and we can outline what to start learning before coding starts!

Ken Walker
Co-Lead Eclipse Orion Project | Tools for the Web, On the Web
http://orionhub.org | http://wiki.eclipse.org/Orion
@kwalker | @orionhub

Inactive hide details for Chris Conley ---2013/05/28 01:15:05 PM---Hi everyone, I was accepted for GSoC to work on implementingChris Conley ---2013/05/28 01:15:05 PM---Hi everyone, I was accepted for GSoC to work on implementing Git Blame  for Orion,  so thank you to

Chris Conley <chrisconley15@xxxxxxxxx>

orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx,

2013/05/28 01:15 PM

[orion-dev] Accepted to GSoC

    Sent by:

orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi everyone, I was accepted for GSoC to work on implementing Git Blame
for Orion,  so thank you to anyone who liked or looked at my proposal.
I'm traveling today, so I just wanted to touch base so my first
impression wasn't that I was MIA. And to Ken, I'll be sure to be in
contact with you tomorrow on IRC. I'm excited to work on Orion!

Chris