Re: [orion-dev] Introduction and question getting the source bundles for orion server dependencies

Anthony,

Welcome back to open source! :)

From: orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Anthony Hunter

I would like to introduce myself as a new participant on the Orion Project. I have joined the team of Orion developers here in Kanata, Ontario, Canada. Some of you may recognize me from my Eclipse background on various modeling projects like GMF and GEF, but most of my time the last few years have been spent on various products at IBM Rational Software.

Back to the top