[orion-dev] Does Orion check for the protocol when cloning from a git repo

Hi,

While playing with orions "clone from git repository" functionality I found out my local orion instance clones from URLs like 'file:/home/user/dondalfi'. With that I get access to all git repos hosted on the machine running the orion server. That's a security hole, or? Is it only that my local orion which can do that or  is it also true for orionhub.org?

Ciao
  Chris

Back to the top