Re: [orion-dev] osgi dependency in org.eclipse.orion.client.users

No, these can be removed. Fixed. Thanks.

Inactive hide details for Matthias Sohn ---04/17/2013 06:28:55 PM---I am on the way to split the maven builds for client and seMatthias Sohn ---04/17/2013 06:28:55 PM---I am on the way to split the maven builds for client and server to prepare configuring Hudson jobs.

Matthias Sohn <matthias.sohn@xxxxxxxxx>

Orion developer discussions <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,

04/17/2013 06:28 PM

[orion-dev] osgi dependency in org.eclipse.orion.client.users

    Sent by:

orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I am on the way to split the maven builds for client and server to
prepare configuring Hudson jobs. During that I found that the
client bundle org.eclipse.orion.client.users currently imports
some Java packages:

Import-Package: org.json,
 org.osgi.framework;version="1.3.0"

but there are no Java sources in this bundle. It looks like these
dependencies can be removed. Or do I miss anything here ?

--
Matthias