Re: [orion-dev] preferred path to contribute patches

Thanks Mathias,
We still need attribution through Bugzilla -- we've documented the process here -- thttp://wiki.eclipse.org/Orion/Contributing_Code

A Gerrit-based contribution workflow would be great. Do you have any pointers?

-Simon

Inactive hide details for Matthias Sohn ---04/10/2013 05:47:52 PM---I am wondering what's your preferred path for contributing Matthias Sohn ---04/10/2013 05:47:52 PM---I am wondering what's your preferred path for contributing Orion patches from non committers.

Matthias Sohn <matthias.sohn@xxxxxxxxx>

Orion developer discussions <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,

04/10/2013 05:47 PM

[orion-dev] preferred path to contribute patches

    Sent by:

orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I am wondering what's your preferred path for contributing Orion patches from non committers.

Via Bugzilla or GitHub ?

Did you consider enabling contributions via Gerrit ?
To our experience this facilitates both the work of contributors
and committers and improves overview about pending reviews.

--