Re: [orion-dev] Orion license

On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 12:28 AM, Mike Milinkovich <mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Matthias,

As I recall, the client side has been dual licensed and there are discussions about dual licensing the server going forward.

But your comment that the orion.client sources indicate EPL only seems incorrect. From my orionhub account, I can quickly see that the fileheader in org.eclipse.orion.client.editor/web/orion/textview/textView.js is as follows. It clearly states that the file is dual licensed (emphasis mine). I’m not sure why your experience is different.

yes, this helps.

I didn't spot this small addition in the client sources which are indeed mentioning EDL
and providing a link to the full license text.

I was expecting to see the explicit EDL header as we were told to use in JGit sources
which are EDL only. This looks very different since it's a lot longer.

I'll adapt the license header for the client part of my first contribution [1] accordingly ;-)

--
Matthias

Back to the top