[orion-dev] Orion license

The PMI project portal entry for Orion states that Orion is licensed under EPL and EDL.
Sources both in orion.server and orion.client seem to all come with an EPL license header.
There is no LICENSE file in the orion git repositories.

So I am not sure if Orion is fully dual licensed (EPL and EDL) or if only some parts
come with dual license ? I think this should be clearly documented ideally both on
the Orion home page and also in the Orion git repositories.

--
Matthias

Back to the top