Re: [orion-dev] favorites?

On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 5:41 PM, Andy Clement <andrew.clement@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I never got on with favorites in Orion and never used them - but I'm one of those people who doesn't manage my browser favorites either. (In a browser I just start typing and expect the URL to appear because I've been there before). Scripted uses a history/recently-accessed mechanic that I do use, but that's because I don't have to do anything (I don't have to remember to tag/favourite that file which, oops, I just navigated away from...) - like favorites these entries appear at the top of dialogs like 'open file/resource'.

+1, I would also favor this dynamic assist so that I don't have to actively maintain favorites

--
MatthiasĀ

Back to the top