Re: [orion-dev] favorites?

Not sure if this makes sense but could you only enable it for the version on OrionHub? FWIW, we have Google Analytics turned on for the entire eclipse.org site.

From: orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ken Walker
Sent: April-09-13 9:52 AM
To: Orion developer discussions
Cc: 'Orion developer discussions'; orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [orion-dev] favorites?

We only have it on the main page.  As a web app that is trying to reduce round trips to servers and caching as much as possible I'm a bit reluctant to 'track' it all.

Perhaps it's something we could enable for a milestone with the main landing page indicating so.

Ken Walker
Co-Lead Eclipse Orion Project | Tools for the Web, On the Web
http://orionhub.org | http://wiki.eclipse.org/Orion
@kwalker | @orionhub

Inactive hide details for "Ian Skerrett" ---2013/04/09 09:47:23 AM---Has the Orion team considered adding Google Analytics to O"Ian Skerrett" ---2013/04/09 09:47:23 AM---Has the Orion team considered adding Google Analytics to OrionHub?  It might be a useful way of coll

"Ian Skerrett" <ian.skerrett@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"'Orion developer discussions'" <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,

2013/04/09 09:47 AM

Re: [orion-dev] favorites?

Sent by:

orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Has the Orion team considered adding Google Analytics to OrionHub?  It might be a useful way of collecting data on how people use Orion.

Ian