[orion-dev] Client plugin uriTemplate width and height hints not honored?

Apologies for the premature send without a subject.   Here it is again.

Regards,
Mike

On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 7:57 AM, Michael Fiedler <fiedler.mf@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have a plugin that opens an iframe to another site (similar to the Google Picker example, which has this issue too) specifying height/width hints on the uriTemplate but they are not honored. I always get a 100px x 100px iframe.

Does Orion currently ignore the hints?

var serviceImpl = {
run : function(text, fullText, selection, fileName) {
return {uriTemplate: getPickerURL(text), width: "600px", height: "400px"};
}
};

Back to the top