[orion-dev] Hook for overriding default plugins list?

Is there a supported API to override (or add to) the default plugins list ("defaults.pref") provided by Orion?

As part of integrating Maqetta and Orion, we provide our own plugins which enhance this integration.  Currently, we define a "org.eclipse.equinox.http.registry.resources" extension point in plugin.xml, with an alias of "/defaults.pref" pointing to our plugins list.  But this has issues and I was hoping there was a better way to handle it...

Javier Pedemonte

Back to the top