From:        Boris Bokowski <bokowski@xxxxxxxxx>
To:        Orion developer discussions <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date:        02/28/2013 02:54 PM
Subject:        [orion-dev] Widgets in the editor?
Sent by:        orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I tried to find out if you have any plans or if there were any discussions in the past to support widgets in the editor (that sit between two lines and scroll with the editor contents), similar to http://codemirror.net/demo/widget.html.

I couldn't find anything in the wiki or in Bugzilla. Any comments before I enter a feature request?

orion-dev mailing list
orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx