Re: [orion-dev] [GSoC 2013] Regarding the idea of app store or portal for orion plugins

Hello

I followed the instructions given in the wiki (http://wiki.eclipse.org/Orion) and successfully built the modules. Further I also studied some more articles from the wiki to get an idea of how the plugins work. I also cloned the repo  https://github.com/mamacdon/mamacdon.github.com and studied the code of how the present plugin repository works. Presently I am experimenting with plugins and the portal.
I understood the idea of the github approach. But I am still not sure of any implementation details. Please share any such ideas.

It would be quite helpful if I get some entry level or mentored bugs or some junior jobs, so that I can get a better idea of the codebase and also the Orion contribution workflow.

regards

Ayudh Das