[orion-dev] [GSoC 2013] Regarding the idea of app store or portal for orion plugins

Hi

I am a ICT undergrad student from India and I want to participate in GSoC 2013. I have been using eclipse orion for quite some time and I like it very much. I want to get involved with its development. Please let me know more about the idea of app store or portal for orion plugins as mentioned hereĀ http://wiki.eclipse.org/Google_Summer_of_Code_2013_Ideas#Eclipse_Orion:_Create_a_app_store_or_portal_for_Orion_plugins

regards

Ayudh Das

Back to the top