[orion-dev] Declaring 2.0M2 - Master open for business again

Later this afternoon John and I will push the M2 build to OrionHub and update the download site with the stable version.

Master is re-opened for commits.

John is also working on the new and noteworthy though I joked that it's the "All Guts and No Glory" release since so much has changed beneath the surface.

Thanks everyone for your ongoing commitment to Orion!

Ken Walker
Co-Lead Eclipse Orion Project | Tools for the Web, On the Web
http://orionhub.org | http://wiki.eclipse.org/Orion
@k_e_n__w | @orionhub

Back to the top