Re: [orion-dev] Running Orion on Virgo?

Hi Christian, I am no Virgo expert but that sounds right. The intent is that someone using a different servlet container would discard our "configurator" bundle and perform the equivalent configuration for their container. I'm not aware of anyone doing this for Virgo yet but if there is someone out there please speak up! We would be happy to add some documentation on this or maybe even host an "example" Virgo configuration if anyone has done this work.

John

From:        "Halstrick, Christian" <christian.halstrick@xxxxxxx>
To:        "orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date:        01/22/2013 10:17 AM
Subject:        [orion-dev] Running Orion on Virgo?
Sent by:        orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

I am trying to get Orion running on Virgo. The problem I have is that I need a WebBundle with an MANIFEST.MF defining Web-ContextPath property. I see that Orion server configures the servlets using [1]. I guess I have to transform the data in [1] into a web.xml. Am I right? Has anybody tried this?

Ciao
  Chris

[1] http://git.eclipse.org/c/orion/org.eclipse.orion.server.git/tree/bundles/org.eclipse.orion.server.configurator/plugin.xml_______________________________________________
orion-dev mailing list