Re: [orion-dev] Help - can't access the new project page

Thanks very much, Mark. I feel very stupid - it was only the project/projects mistake with the folder name.

Thanks again.

Anton

Inactive hide details for Mark Macdonald ---01/20/2013 12:07:33 PM---There are potentially two problems here. First, the URL toMark Macdonald ---01/20/2013 12:07:33 PM---There are potentially two problems here. First, the URL to the project page is /projects/project.html (maybe it was different b

Mark Macdonald <mamacdon@xxxxxxxxx>

Orion developer discussions <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

01/20/2013 12:07 PM

Re: [orion-dev] Help - can't access the new project page

There are potentially two problems here. First, the URL to the project page is /projects/project.html (maybe it was different before Friday's big file move, I'm not sure.)
Second — if you haven't done this already — you need to recreate your self-hosting site so it sees the new client.ui bundle. Normally you could just edit your existing site and hit the"Convert to self-hosting again" button, but I've just found a bug that causes the button to not show up, so it's easier to create a brand new one.

Mark