Re: [orion-dev] Help - can't access the new project page

There are potentially two problems here. First, the URL to the project page is /projects/project.html (maybe it was different before Friday's big file move, I'm not sure.)
Second — if you haven't done this already — you need to recreate your self-hosting site so it sees the new client.ui bundle.
  1. Clear your browser cache (may not be necessary, but better safe than sorry)
  2. Go to the Sites page
  3. Create a new site
  4. Click Convert to self-hosting, choose the repository folder, hit OK
  5. Start it, go to http://whatever.orion.eclipse.org:8080/projects/project.html and it should work.
Normally you could just edit your existing site and hit the"Convert to self-hosting again" button, but I've just found a bug that causes the button to not show up, so it's easier to create a brand new one.

Mark