[orion-dev] Help - can't access the new project page

I'm having trouble getting the projects pages working again - I connect them up to the pagelinks in the same way as sites or shell ... this is what I see when i try to connect to projects ...

{"HttpCode":404,"Message":"File not found: /C/org.eclipse.orion.client/bundles/org.eclipse.orion.client.users/web/project/projects.html","Severity":"Error","Code":0}

it seems to be looking in orion.client.users instead of the new ui area

I was really hoping to work on this for a few hours this weekend ... any help would be welcome

Anton

Back to the top